World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can Roleplay! From fantasy to Reality. From Animals to Human.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Kai - He chuckles "okay" he says with a smile.

Andrew - "If you're up for it" he says with a smile.

Arya - She smiles "lead the way"

Axex - He lays down by the fire and he watches it.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofroleplays.rpg-board.net
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:28 am

Tyrant - lays back down, relaxed

Alaric - he smiles back and walks into the mansion. "We have tons of rooms and three stories, the basement doesnt house any bedrooms, only blood storage, a rec room, exercise room, and pretty much anything else you would need."

Amilee - she kisses his cheek lightly and then turns into a bird, flying to her cabin to get changed

Kyra - she gives a sly smile back, finishes her soda, "see ya around," she says as she walks off

Fred - in the basement rummaging for another blood bag
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:33 am

Arya - She smiles "Cool" she looks around taking in her surroundings.

Andrew - He touches his cheek and he watches her fly off he smiles like an idiot then he looks around and heads to where he put his bags and he heads upstairs to find a room.

Kai - "See ya" he says I'm gonna go find Fred he communicates to Axex then he walks to the door of the basement and he opens it and heads down the stairs.

Axex - He lifts his head up and he growls Be careful
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Tyrant - opens one of his eyes at the growl

Amilee - She flies into her cabin from the chimney, shifts back to her human form, rummages through her closet for something suitable to wear

Kyra - she grabs her bags and tries to decide on a room, "where to stay, where to stay"

Fred - grabs a bag of O-, smells Kai coming

Alaric - "Wanna grab your bags and pick out a room?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Axex - He stands up and he starts pacing.

Andrew - He looks around upstairs and sees a room with no name he opens the door and looks inside "hmmm this is good" he says to himself and he walks in.

Kai - He looks around then he notices Fred and he stops and he just kinda looks at him.

Arya - "Yeah" she goes to where her bags are and she picks them up and then heads to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Alaric - he tags along, rocking a sleeping Kayne as he goes

Amilee - Grabs her red and white stripped bikini and puts it on, she looks in the mirror and fluffs her hair

Fred - "Looking for someting?" he says as he rips open the blood bag. "Or are you willing to be a donor?"

Kyra - grabs a room on the third floor, puts her bag on the floor and flops down on the bed

Tyrant - places a head on a rock and looks at Axex, "What are you doing."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Arya - "What floor are you on?" she asks Alaric quietly not to disturb Kayne.

Andrew - He opens his bags and finds his bathing suit and he quickly changes into it. He's kinda nervous.

Kai - "I'm just.. checking everything out" he says as he looks over Fred.

Axex - He jumps startled then he looks at Tyrant. "Kai has a habit of getting himself in trouble. So I'm a little worried."

Blue - She lets out a long, sad, howl from somewhere in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Tyrant - "Good luck to your human."

Amilee - walks out of the cabin and heads to the lake

Alaric - "I stay on the third floor."

Kyra - she hears the howl, she gets up and jumps out the window landing on the ground perfectly. she sets out to find where it came from

Fred - raises an eyebrow as he looks at Kai, takes a drink from the blood bag
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Axex - "Is there a possibility that he could get killed?"

Andrew - He grabs a towel then he walks out of his room and he heads to the stairs then down them and out the mansion doors.

Arya - "Is there any open rooms on the third floor?"

Blue - She howls once more then she lays down on a rock

Kai - "I'm Kai" he says as he meets Fred's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Fred - keeps an eye brow raised, "Fred."

Kyra - finds Blue, smiles and chants a spell to make flowers grow around her

Amilee - gets to the lake and gets on the tire swing, swinging and hummy

Alaric - There should be quite a few.

Tyrant - rolls his eyes, "Most likely not, the mansion is a refuge, not a place to come and die."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Kai - "How long have you been here?'

Blue - She see's the flowers and she lifts her head and looks at them then he looks around and she sees Kyra.

Andrew - He walks toward the lake and when he gets there he sees Amilee and he smiles.

Arya - "Okay, cool." She says with a smile and she starts heading to the third floor.

Axex - "I know but Kai.. He tends to sometimes set people off which means I have to step in to keep him from getting killed."
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Tyrant - "Sounds like a troublesome human."

Fred - "Moved in last month."

Kyra - "Sorry, i just dont like seeing you sad. No one should be."

Amilee - still humming, not noticing that Andrew arrived

Alaric - he smiles, "see you around then" he looks down at Kayne and goes to his room, setting her down in the crib
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Axex - "Yeah" He says quietly.

Kai - "That's cool, wanna hang out sometime?"

Blue - She turns human "Thank you" she says quietly.

Andrew - He climbs up a tree, quietly, then he jumps into the lake.

Arya - "See ya" She goes in an empty room and she sets her bags down on the bed. She goes over to the window and she looks out at the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Alaric - he makes sure Kayne is safe and sound and then messes around in his room.

Tyrant - lays his head back down on the rocks

Kyra - "You are welcome. So did you find your cabin?"

Fred - "Sure, maybe for a bite to eat." he winks, portraying his message and heads into the rec room.

Amilee - started from the splash she falls out of the tire swing.
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Arya - She turns into a cat and lays on the windowsill and she purrs.

Blue - She nods "yeah" he says with a small smile.

Kai - He follows him "I don't think Axex would like that very much."

Andrew - He swims to the surface and he looks at Amilee "Are you okay?" He asks alarmed and he quickly gets out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Amilee - furious. "Scared me!!!!"

Fred - "I wasnt asking permission." snarls and bares his fangs, quickly latching onto Kai's neck before he can protest

Alaric - looking through an old scrap book

Kyra - Smiles back, "Wanna help me practice my magic?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Andrew - "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

Kai - Axex! He screams in his mind and he tries to push Fred away.

Axex - He takes off and he lets out a loud roar as he heads to the mansion.

Arya - She jumps down from the window and she turns into a rat so she can smoosh under the door then she does the same at Alaric's door. She turns into an all white cat and she jumps up onto Alarics bed and she lays down.

Blue - "Sure" she says quietly and she gets off the rock.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Tyrant - Trouble at the mansion. Basement. Move.

Alaric - quickly pets Arya, "I'll be right back." He heads down to the basement, grabs Fred around the neck and rips him away from Kai. Furry in his eyes.

Fred - snarls, still wanting blood. "Move."

Amilee - she takes a deep breath and relaxes. "I sorry."

Kyra - "Hmm. What should i try to practice you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Axex - He gets to the mansion he can smell Kai's blood he goes to where the little window is and he sticks his head in it breaking the glass he snarls at Fred.

Arya - She just nods and purrs

Kai - He falls to his knees a little weak from the loss of blood.

Andrew - "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." he says quietly.

Blue - "How about learning to control the fire?" She asks (I didn't know how to word it lmao idk)
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Alaric - glares at Axex. "Thanks for breaking my window." looks back at Fred. "You know the punishment for feeding without permission."

Fred - he brushes off his shirt. "I'm not too concerned."

Amilee - She grabs Andrew and pulls him forward.

Kyra - she laughs. "Probably a good idea." She looks at one of the trees and tries to focus.
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Axex - Growling at Fred he ignores Alaric.

Kai - He gets to his feet. "I'm fine" he says to Axex. Then he looks at Fred "I am strangely turned on" he says very quietly so only Fred can hear.

Andrew - He looks at Amilee kinda shocked.

Blue - She giggles and she looks at the tree Kyra is focusing on.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Fred - looks past Alaric at Kai and smirks.

Alaric - "From now on fred there will be no blood for you to take, you will be without fresh and bagged blood for a month. I will have everything spelled so that you will not be able to take anything." He turns and walks away.

Fred - rolls his eyes, attempts to grab his blood bag and is burned. he hisses. stupid witches.

Amilee - she smiles really sweetly and shyly, leans forward.......pushes Andrew into the lake

Kyra - gives a chant and the tree goes to flames
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Kai - He keeps looking at Fred. "Do you wanna go for a ride sometime?"

Andrew - He gasps then he looks at Amilee and he laughs.

Blue - She watches.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Fred - looks over at Axex. "I'd rather not be the one being eaten." He walks off, his shoulder touching Kai as he goes

Alaric - goes back to his room and sits back down on the bed. "Sorry about that."

Amilee - smiles back and jumps into the lake.

Kyra - "Not bad. Now how to make it stop without the rainfall..."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Kai - He watches him go then he bites his lip checking out his butt =-)

Axex - "Help me" he snaps

Arya - She goes and curls up on Alaric's lap and she purrs.

Andrew - She watches her then he dives under and he swims around a bit.

Blue - "Yeah, I don't really feel like getting wet again" she says and she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next