World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can Roleplay! From fantasy to Reality. From Animals to Human.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tee
Tee

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:55 pm

sleep o3o

Kyra - "You realize there is probably food at the mansion right?" (i wanted her to be going there and maybe she like argues that she wants her own place and Alaric offers the cabin? idk up to you :p)

Amilee - "Amilee." points to herself. "Kayne." looks down at her daughter with deep affection.

Alaric - "I will be sure to do that" he said smiling back
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:58 pm

We can do that Cx Pretend I didn't mention the cabin then lol

Blue - "Hmm, I'll check it out." She says with a smile. "I should get going, it was nice meeting you." She turns and heads to the mansion.

Andrew - He smiles "I'm Andrew"

Arya - She smiles then she turns into an eagle and she sits on Alaric's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofroleplays.rpg-board.net
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Alaric - "You know, my sister is a shifter too."

Kyra - "Nice meeting you too" she goes back to focusing on her spells, hoping not to have it rain again

Amilee - smiles. "You new? Mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Arya - She looks at Alaric and she makes like an interesting eagle noise acknowledging what he said.

Blue - She walks through the woods until she gets to the mansions, she see's Kai and Axex and he stays somewhat far away.

Andrew - "Yeah, pretty much just got here. I decided to explore a bit before getting settled in and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Alaric - finally back at the mansions, see's Blue, Kai, and Axex. "New arrivals."

Kyra - finishes drying off, looks at the charred tree

Amilee - looks at him intently. "what you?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Kai - He stands up and he looks at Alaric and Axex stands up as well.

Arya - She flies off of Alarics shoulder and she turns back into her human self.

Blue - She looks at Alaric but she still stays pretty far away from everyone.

Andrew - "I'm a vampire, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Amilee - "Shape shift." looks at her daughter. "Angel"

Kyra - walks up to the clearing where everyone is at, and listens in

Fred - looks out the window at everybody, arms crossed.

(/attempts to make Alaric sound all cool like/)

Alaric - "Welcome to the mansion, i am glad you all could find your way.
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Andrew - "That's cool" he says with a smile.

Kai - "So, are there rules? Do we have to like share rooms? or what?" he asks tilting his head slightly.

Blue - She stands there and she crosses her arms.

Arya - She looks at Kai then back at Alaric.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Alaric - gives a shrew smile. "You do not have to share rooms." looks around at everybody. "There is a rule, you must never and I mean never bring a human back to the mansion. I understand that vampires need to eat, the basement holds blood baggies and everything that should be needed for everybody. If you haven't met Tyrant already, he is my dragon, behind the mansion there is a cave where your dragon can stay," he says looking at Kai, "the mansion is big enough to were hopefully quarrels will be small if they are even needed."

Kyra - sniffles, walks past everybody into the house.

Fred - closes the window, and puts his headphones back in. "This shall be fun." he says with a mischievous smile.

Amilee - smiles back, walks into the clearing where everyone is, see's Alaric and runs over to him, careful not to bounce Kayne and gives him a giant hug
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Kai - He nods satisfied. Then he looks at Axex "what did you expect to sleep on my bed?" He says quietly. Then he sees Kyra and he tries not to stare as she walks inside.

Axex - He grunts and smoke comes out of his nostrils.

Blue - She looks at Alaric and watches Amilee come and hug him.

Andrew - He watches Amilee run over to Alaric and he looks down kinda jealous.

Arya - She see's Amilee and le baby and she gets all excited but she tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Kyra - looks over at Kai, and then at the dragon, continues walking

Fred - smells Kyra, grimaces, goes into the basement for a blood bag

Amilee - she kisses Alaric's cheek and then looks down at Kayne still smiling

Alaric - ruffles up his little sisters hair and then leans down to give Kayne a kiss on her forehead

Kayne - giggles and makes baby noises? idk xD
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Kai - "Stay here" He says to Axex "Well obviously you can't fit in the mansion" he follows Kyra inside "Hey"

Andrew - He goes into the mansion, upset about what he just saw. He looks around taking in the beauty of the mansion.

Arya - "This must be your sister" she says with a smile and she walks over.

Blue - She rolls her eyes and she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Kyra - looks over at Kai "Sup?"

Alaric - smiles proudly "Yep! This is my sister Amilee and her daughter Kayne."

Amilee - she looks around for Andrew. Andrew? where gone? she says to him in his mind
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Kai - "Not much, uh, are you okay?"

Arya - "It's nice to meet you, I'm Arya" she says with a smile.

Andrew- He looks around for Amilee but he doesn't see her uh, I'm inside. he says confused.

Blue - "I hate to interrupt but is there someplace where I can stay so I'm not near anyone?" She asks Alaric.

Axex - He looks at the mansion Don't forget about me he says to Kai in his mind. He takes off into the air and he goes to where the dragon cave is and he goes inside.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Tyrant - looks up when he hears Axex

Amilee - smiles back, "Amilee. Must go." she hands Kayne to Alaric and goes inside, pokes Andrew in the shoulder from behind.

Alaric - looks over at Blue. "I'm sorry but i do prefer that everybody remains at the mansion, it is much better and i promise very safe."

Kyra - "Yeah of course, what about you?" She walks into the kitchen and grabs a soda

Last edited by Tee on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Axex - He looks around the cave.

Andrew - He turns around and he looks at Amilee. "Who was that?" He asks quietly.

Blue - "But I would prefer to be away from others." She snaps

Kai - He shrugs "It's just weird being here." He says quietly.

Arya - She looks at Kayne and she smiles "Hi little one" she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Alaric - narrows his eyes. "I will determine how you act and we will go from there."

Kayne - giggles

Kyra - "Yeah it definitely doesnt have that warm fuzzy feeling."

Amilee - she looks at him funny, "Brother."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Blue - "I can't be around others. I'm not like everyone else."

Arya - She smiles at Kayne then she looks at Blue.

Kai - He shrugs "It's better than sleeping on the ground in the woods." He says looking around.

Andrew - "Oh" he says embarrassed. "I... I thought you two were a thing, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Alaric - "Nobody is like everybody else."

Amilee - makes a gagging sound and then starts laughing. "brother with? No no."

Kyra - "I do have to agree", she says continue to drink her soda.

Fred - walks into the kitchen drinking a blood bag, looks at Kai and Kyra
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Blue - "I'm more wolf than human, I was raised by a human I need to be away from everyone else, I'm not... safe when I'm around others."

Andrew - He chuckles "I'm sorry." He says and he can't help but laugh a little.

Arya - She looks at Blue kinda amused.

Kai - He nods then he looks at Fred.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Alaric - sighs. "Fine, there is a cabin available, you can take it. Just if you here screaming, leave it alone."

Amilee - smiles brightly, "silly is you."

Fred - ignores them both finishing off his bag and then throwing it in the trash, tossing the ipod to Kyra. "you have horrible taste." he says walking off.

Kyra - surprised, looks at the ipod in her hand. "That jerk! This is mine!"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Blue - "Okay, and thank you." She says quietly. She turns into a wolf and she takes off.

Andrew - He smiles. "So, what do you like to do around here?" He asks.

Arya - She watches her go then she looks at Alaric.

Kai - He looks at Fred then at Kyra "Who's that?" he asks quietly, checking him out as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Kyra - "Dont know but he's going to get a major asskicking for taking my ipod even if he did give it back!! He must be new."

Amilee - she looks thoughtful, "not much, rooms stocked. games mostly. Lake."

Alaric - sighs, he looks at Arya, "Would you like to pick out a room?"

Fred - can hear everything everyone is saying, he chuckles, "oops."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Kai - He shrugs "Me and Axex can take care of him for you." He's pretty cute he says to Axex.

Andrew - He nods and looks around "We should go swimming sometime" he says with a smile.

Arya - "Sure" she says with a smile

Axex - He grunts Be careful he finds a few logs he doesn't notice Tyrant he places them and then lights them creating a small fire.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Kyra - "Nah, its all good, i'll just light his ass on fire some day."

Amilee - "Now?"

Alaric - smiles back, "Alright lets go." he positions Kayne more comfortably in his arms as she sleeps.

Tyrant - looks up at Axex, hidden in with rocks and boulders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next