World of Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can Roleplay! From fantasy to Reality. From Animals to Human.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tee
Tee

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Welcome to the mansion. This place is a refuge for all those supernatural and immortal beings out there. The world is not as it should be. Those not understood are still set out to be destroyed. While out in the world, try to act human and don't let a human follow you home! Number one rule at the mansion.

Mansion-
Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay Pittock
Amilee's Cabin-
Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay Stone-thoreau-cabin-replica-1
Blue's Cabin
Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay Image_1832
The Lake-
Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay X-Shining-Cliff-lake
The Dragon's Cave-
Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay Russell_Cave_2010

Form:

Name:
Species:
History:
Family:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Blue - She pads through the woods sniffing the air for her next kill. She stops and looks around she hears something in the woods she lowers her head and smells the ground trying to catch the creatures scent.

Kai - "Come on Axex take me up high" he says and he leans forward and holds onto the saddle as his giant black dragon lunges into the sky.

Andrew- He sits up high on a tree as he looks over at the lake. He takes in the surroundings listening for everything close by.

Arya- She sits on a bench as she reads her book.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofroleplays.rpg-board.net
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Kayne: crying as she's carried in Amilee's arms. She's bundled up in a footie onsie so she's nice and warm in this fall evening.

Amilee: "little one, no cry no more" Amilee bounces her daughter in her arms, walking under the tree that Andrew is in

Fred: unpacking in his room. "I guess this will do..."

Kyra: in the forest practicing her magic spells, accidentally sets a tree on fire. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Alaric: in the mansion, talking with one of the maids
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Blue - She smells something burning which throws her off the animals sent and she looks around. She slowly pads in the direction of the smell.

Kai - "Catch me" He calls to Axex

Axex - "What?" He asks confused

Kai - He lets go and he starts plummeting to the ground. Axex, terrified, he lets out a loud roar that can be heard for miles as he rushes down towards Kai.

Andrew - He puts in his headphones when he hears Axex roar, it barely phases him then he closes his eyes.

Arya - She jumps startled by Axex's roar.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Kayne - quiets down, sucking on her thumb

Amilee: "baby, good. baby, good." Starts humming as she walks towards the mansion

Fred: looks around at the walls. heads downstairs, see's Alaric with the maid, sniffs the air and then continues walking

Kyra: "Shoot shoot shoot." tries to get the flames to die down.

Alaric: goes to his room and straightens things up, then heads down to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Axex - He catches up to Kai and he matches his speed so Kai can grab onto the saddle.

Kai - "Nice" he shouts with a smile.

Blue - She gets to where Kyra is and she freezes.

Andrew - He's still sitting in the tree. He looks down and he see's Amilee walking in the direction of the mansion he hesitates then he jumps down from the tree and he kinda follows Amilee trying to get the courage to say something.

Arya - She turns into a smoll fox and she runs towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Kyra - looks over at Blue "Hey wolfie"

Alaric - sticks his feet in the water "this feels so good" sits on the ground

Amilee - pauses thinking she heard something, turns around, looks, doesnt see anything. "baby good. baby good."

Kayne - fast asleep in Amilee's arms.

Fred - exploring all of the rooms, snooping
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Blue - She kinda growls a bit but she just stands there then she looks at the tree.

Arya - She runs over to Alaric and looks at him, she tilts her head then she kinda jumps into his lap.

Andrew - He stops and he takes a deep breath still trying to think of what to say.

Axex - He lands on the ground and he snarls "you could of been killed" he snaps.

Kai - "But I didn't get killed so it's all good" he gets off of Axex and he starts walking to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Kai is so....omg x'D

Amilee - "Out now. Know you there." stops and continues to bounce Kayne in her arms

Kyra - looks over at the tree. "I'm still learning."

Alaric - started, not expecting a wild fox to show up on his lap "Hey there"

Fred - finds an ipod in one of the rooms, snatches it putting he headphones in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Kai is... unf x'D

----

Andrew - He walks towards her "Sorry" he says quietly. "I didn't know what to say."

Blue - She bobs her head up and down slightly.

Arya - She licks Alaric's face a little.

Kai - He gets to the mansion and he goes inside.

Axex - He grunts and sticks his head through the doors and he rests his head on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Tyrant - Sees' the new dragon, roars at it

Alaric - smiles and scratches the fox between the ears, hears the roar and looks towards the mansion

Fred - "Stupid freaking dragons." turns the music up louder

Amilee - "Hi. Simple." she turns around to look at him and smiles

Kyra: "Hmm....maybe i should try a different spell"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Axex - He removes his head from the mansion and he looks at Tyrant and he roars back at him.

Arya - She lays down in his lap then she turns into a cat and she rolls onto her back for tummy rubs.

Kai - He looks back at the door and he walks out and he looks at Tyrant.

Andrew - He smiles shyly "hi" he says kinda embarrassed.

Blue - She lays down to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm

italicized with be thoughts cx

Tyrant - "New?"

Alaric - looks down and see's the cat in his lap. "A shapeshifter??"

Kyra - looks deep in thought, whispers a chant and it starts to downpour. "Oops."

Amilee - rain starts going down everywere, screams and quickly dashes under a tree to keep Kayne dry

Fred - back in his room, fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Axex - "Yeah, me and my rider just arrived."

Kai - "I'm Kai and this is Axex." it starts to rain and he goes over to Axex and he stands under his wing for some cover.

Blue - She takes cover in a log and she looks out at the rain.

Arya - She gets off his lap and she runs behind a tree and when she comes out from behind she's human. "Sorry about that" she says shyly. Then it starts to rain and she looks up at the sky kinda amused.

Andrew - He goes with them under the tree "this is strange" he says shocked by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Kyra - "Dang it i could have sworn that was the right one."

Alaric - "Well that was unexpected." Stands up and looks over at Arya. "I assume youre here for the mansion?"

Tyrant - nods. "My human is out but he should be back soon."

Fred - asleep xD

Amilee - "No rain. No rain. Not expected."

Kayne - wakes up and gives a little cry but quickly settles down once Amilee starts rocking her
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Blue - She stays there.

Arya - She nods "yeah, there's me and a couples others that just arrived."

Andrew - He looks around then at Amilee then down at Kayne "whos this cutie?" he asks.

Kai - "Okay, thank you."

Axex - He sits down and he wraps his tail around Kai kinda showing Tyrant he will fight if needed to protect Kai.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Tyrant - he rolls his eyes and heads towards the cave behind the mansion to get out of the rain

Alaric - "Well i will lead you there, its not too far." He starts heading towards the mansion checking back to see if she is following

Fred - gets up when thunder starts rolling "Blasted. I'm trying to get some dang sleep!!!"

Kayne - the thunder rolls and wakes her up, causing her to cry

Amilee - "Daughter." rocks Kayne to calm her. "Cabin. Need go. Stay dry."

Kyra - "Maybe this one will work." chants another spell and the tree goes up in flames again which quickly dries out with the ran
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Kai - He looks at Axex then he pats him. He sits down staying under his wing and he leans against his belly.

Arya - "Okay, thank you." She says with a small smile and she starts following him "Also sorry about the licking"

Andrew - "Here" he takes off his shirt and he drapes it over Amilee's shoulder so it goes down forming a tent over Kayne so she can stay dry.

Blue - She gets out of the log and she turns into a human. She runs her fingers through her hair and she looks at Kyra.

Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Still watching vampire diaries but haven't ate yet oops. We don't really even have anything ;-;

Kyra - looks over at Blue. "any suggestions?"

Amilee - blushes deeply "thank you."

Alaric - "it's no problem. You should meet my sister. I think you two would get along, she doesn't stay at the mansion though."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Nice Cx and awwww =C

Blue - She shakes her head "No, I can't help you I'm just a werewolf." She says and she sits down on the log.

Andrew - He smiles "You're welcome. Would you like me to walk with you?"

Arya - She's kinda touchy so she wraps her arms around one of his. "I like meeting new people" she says with a smile "Does she live close?"
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Blue realizes it's still raining right xD

Amilee - "many thanks. Yes." She walks a ways with Andrew, making sure to keep Kayne covered.

Kyra - shrugs. "Never know what you pick up over the years" she chants another spell and the rain finally goes away with sunshine to replace it

Alaric - "She doesn't live too far, she likes to be alone, plus it helps with the little one."
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Yeah. xD She's just really chill about it. xD

Andrew - He smiles and walks with her.

Blue - She looks around. And she takes a deep breath. "I'm Blue by the way"

Arya - "Little one?" She asks "As in baby? Or toddler? baby's and toddlers are adorable." She's says excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Tee

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

as she was hiding under a log lmao...show is over but i still havent eaten...maybe i'll just have ice cream

Amilee - notices the rain has stopped, she smiles brightly and looks up to the sky. "oh sun!"

Alaric - "Baby. She was just born about a month or so ago so she's still tiny."

Kyra - "I'm Kyra, are you here for the mansion too?"
Back to top Go down
Tae
Admin
Admin
Tae

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Well she tends to smell like a dog when she gets wet as a werewolf. xD And yummmm ice cream Cx

Andrew - He looks at the sky and he smiles.

Arya - "Awww! You need to introduce me." She says with a smile.

Blue - "I have a cabin in the woods. I was actually out hunting for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay   Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansion Immortal || Private Roleplay
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next